If you are looking for premier stink bug control services, turn to the pest control experts who have been serving homes and businesses in Putnam, NY for more than 40 years: J.P. McHale Pest Management, Inc.
Our Putnam stink bug control company is eco-friendly, provides quick and efficient service and has multiple licenses for indoor and outdoor pest control solutions. There are no better pest control experts to help you rid your home or business of stink bugs than those at J.P. McHale Pest Management, Inc.
Facts on the Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Affecting Your Putnam Property
Are you unsure if you are having a stink bug problem in your home or business? Here are some basic facts regarding the Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (BMSB):
- It is about 3/4 of an inch long with a shield-shaped body
- It feeds on plant juices and damages fruit including apples, pears and peaches
- It produces an alarm pheromone when it is disturbed
- From September to November, the BMSB seeks light-colored structures to reside in
- Stink bugs can enter homes and businesses in large numbers to spend the winter
Does this sound like the type of pest that has invaded your home or business? Contact J.P. McHale Pest Management, Inc. today! Our Putnam stink bug experts would be happy to give you a free estimate on our pest control services.