Quality Pest Protection Services Proven Solutions. Guaranteed Results.
Commercial Office Space
Offices are meant to be places of productivity for your employees while they’re hard at work drafting emails, filing paperwork, and meeting with clients. But when pests show up, they can become a major hindrance on your company’s productive output, causing workday disruptions as they spread illnesses to your staff and damage your interior. To ensure your safety and protect your bottom line, go with the trusted Tri-State professionals at JP McHale Pest Management – we have a solution to your commercial office space’s specific pest problem.
When Pests Infest Your Company’s Office
Whether you’re running a marketing agency, a financial firm, or another type of company that houses your activities in an office, the threat of pests is equally concerning. It doesn’t matter if you’re running a small startup or an established corporation – pests are capable of making an impact either way. That’s because infestations can grow quickly, often without notice. Walls and vents offer pests safe havens and instant travel routes, while wooden desks, furniture, and wiring are vulnerable to damage from gnawing rodents and termites.
On top of that, office kitchens tend to be havens for rats, mice, and cockroaches, which all seek human food as sources of nourishment. Unlike food-preparing businesses that need to pass inspections, office buildings don’t have the same requirements, so it’s easy to let your guard down when it comes to preventing pests from getting to your employees’ lunches or flocking to leaky pipes. Thus, pests aren’t only a structural concern, but they’re also a health concern.
Our Commercial Office Pest Solutions
Offices are vulnerable to pest infestations, and it’s best to go with a team of professionals rather than leaving your employees to fend for themselves. At JP McHale Pest Management, we offer science-based services specifically designed to support your company’s office space. Here are a few of the targeted programs we offer to commercial office spaces across New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut:
- Bed Bug Elimination: When infested homeowners bring bed bugs from their beds to the workplace, it’s easy for them to find a home in office furniture. Our program eradicates the pests at all stages of development.
- Flying Insect Program: From drain flies to phorid flies, we’ll combat your office’s flying insect problem with a combination of treatments – whether it’s in your breakroom sink, cabinets, or elsewhere.
- Rodent Exclusion: To keep rats and mice away from your office for good, our services remove existing populations while identifying and sealing potential entry points.
JP McHale Pest Management: Offering the Best to Commercial Office Spaces
Whether you operate an office space in downtown New York City or suburban Connecticut, JP McHale Pest Management has the resources you need to work in a comfortable, pest-free environment. Our services, designed by our Cornell team of scientists, eliminate pests in a strategic and eco-friendly fashion, letting you and your employees focus on the work at-hand – rather than the infestation crowding your space. We have a program to support your specific needs in the Tri-State Area, complete with electronic progress reports.
Experience the JP McHale Pest Management pest management difference – contact us for commercial office space coverage today!
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Customized for your unique and special situation
- A strategic approach employing a mixed bag of mechanical, physical, cultural and least toxic product methodology
- Designed to chronically impact pest populations by eliminating harborage sites, rotating inventory, intense monitoring of pest pressure
- Frequent examinations enable the program to pivot according to predictable pest pressure spikes
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants