Quality Pest Protection Services Rodent Exclusion
Mouse, Rat and Rodent Exclusion
New York, New Jersey and Connecticut business owners know that some of the most detrimental effects on a business can result from a rodent infestation. That’s why, since 1971, business executives from Westchester to Bergen to Fairfield and beyond have relied on JP McHale Pest Management, Inc. to protect their commercial brand.
Mice and rats are not the adorable creatures portrayed in children’s movies. Rather, they are destructive, disease-carrying vermin that should be exterminated from your New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut business. When the safety of your employees and customers is a top priority, count on the pest management company that clients in Bergen, Orange, Westchester, and Fairfield go to – JP McHale Pest Management.
The first step towards the identification of a rodent infestation includes identifying avenues of entry and rodent pathways. Whether you call us for rat management or to eliminate some other rodent from your commercial property, JP McHale Pest Management provides an effective investigation and treatment of your business space to keep your business rodent free!
Pest & Rodent Management in Westchester, Fairfield, Rockland & Beyond
Some businesses are faced with the occasional rodent problem, while others suffer from recurring infestations. Whether you’re looking for preventative treatment, or to eradicate mice and rats from your commercial property, JP McHale Pest Management is able to implement solutions that meet your needs and fit your budget.
Our pest protection and extermination services are provided with environmentally-friendly practices and your comfort in mind, which is why JP McHale Pest Management is dedicated to using products that are environmentally sound.
Still unsure of whether you need professional pest management assistance? Visit our Pest Identification Library to learn more about the kinds of rodents and pests that infest homes and commercial properties in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
To find out more about how JP McHale Pest Management can help you rid your home of rodents, contact us for a free estimate. Fast, effective service is delivered to strategic areas in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Counties we work in include Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Dutchess, Orange, Bergen, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Essex and Fairfield.
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Customized for your unique and special situation
- A strategic approach employing a mixed bag of mechanical, physical, cultural and least toxic product methodology
- Designed to chronically impact pest populations by eliminating harborage sites, rotating inventory, intense monitoring of pest pressure
- Frequent examinations enable the program to pivot according to predictable pest pressure spikes
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants