Quality Pest Protection Services Proven Solutions. Guaranteed Results.
Schools and other educational facilities provide pests of all kinds with plenty of opportunities to sneak into small spaces. Ventilation systems, bathrooms, and a large number of entrances and exits in these buildings are enticing to many pests. Because we trust schools to keep our children safe and provide a distraction-free environment for learning, it’s important to remove pests promptly – and keep them out. If infestations are causing problems for your students and staff, JP McHale Pest Management is here to help you out with proven, science-based pest management strategies.
When Pests Infest Your School
Pests aren’t just distractions to students; they can also pose significant safety risks due to diseases they carry or their penchant for damaging property. For example, pests that manage to get into your school’s cafeteria can cause significant issues when it comes to providing food for children by eating grains and contaminating stored goods. Stinging insects that build nests or hives near areas where students play can inflict pain or even serious injuries.
Whether you’re located in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, there are strict local, state, and national safety standards to meet regarding the children in your care. This includes making sure that their health isn’t impacted by any kind of potential pest problem – or solution – you encounter.
Safe Solutions to Your Pest Issue
JP McHale Pest Management takes pest control seriously and will do whatever it takes to eliminate pest-related problems in your educational facility. Comprehensive inspections mean that we get to the source of the problem. Specially trained experts provide science-based strategies that meet your specific needs. We then provide electronic reports and data-based programs to keep you up to speed on pest activity we’ve found, materials we use to combat it, and issues that need your immediate attention. Here are a few solutions we provide:
- Bio Remediation: When pests make their way into kitchens or cafeterias, they can cause problems like food contamination. Bioremediation works with your existing cleaning routine by using “good” bacteria to eliminate grease, oils, and fats in drains and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Flying Insect Program: Flies can create massive issues with cleanliness and health. Bees and wasps near playground equipment may pose hazards, especially for students with allergies. We can help remove the source of these problems and create solutions to keep them at bay.
- Rodent Exclusion: Rats, mice, and other rodents can infiltrate school buildings through a variety of entrance points, getting into food and leaving droppings everywhere. We help identify these possible points of entry and prevent them from becoming issues in the future.
JP McHale Pest Management Crafts Pest Control Solutions to Your Needs
Whether your school has 30 students or 300, JP McHale Pest Management has the resources you need to make sure students have a comfortable, safe learning environment. Our services are designed to eliminate pests in a strategic and eco-friendly fashion. We have programs built to support your specific needs in the Tri-State Area, regardless of the size and scope of the infestation.
See the difference in JP McHale Pest Management pest management – contact us for education facility coverage today!
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Customized for your unique and special situation
- A strategic approach employing a mixed bag of mechanical, physical, cultural and least toxic product methodology
- Designed to chronically impact pest populations by eliminating harborage sites, rotating inventory, intense monitoring of pest pressure
- Frequent examinations enable the program to pivot according to predictable pest pressure spikes
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants