Explore your career opportunities at JP McHale Pest Management Inc.!
A successful applicant will be at least 18 years of age, possess a high school diploma or GED, be a US Citizen or have authorization to work in the United States, be able to work before 8 AM or after 5 PM as well as 1 or 2 Saturdays a month, EOE
All applicants should submit the required information to email@example.com.
Service Technician – Tree and Lawn:
The Tree and Lawn Service Technician provides tree and lawn pest management services to homeowners and businesses. The technician is proactive in solving customer pest problems in a friendly and professional manner, provides constructive and accurate feedback to customers, suggests additional company services to customers when appropriate, takes advantage of opportunities to exceed client expectations, and delivers pest management services in accordance with company policy and governmental requirements.
To perform this job successfully, the Service Technician must be able to adhere by the below listed requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties required of the position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and run route in the most efficient manner.
• Maintain and apply appropriate skill in expected area(s) of expertise; follow company policies and procedures.
• Submit paper work accurately, thoroughly and on time.
• Communicate effectively (verbal/written) in a timely manner with peers, clients, and management.
• Operate company vehicle safely and maintain vehicle to comply with DOT guidelines.
• Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
• Read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
• Able to work after 5 PM, and/or on weekends.
• Valid motor vehicle operator’s license, and in accordance with company guidelines
• No citations for driving while under the influence.
• At least 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• U.S. citizen or alien authorized to work in the United States.
Essential Job Functions:
• Knowledge of the Tree and Lawn Care industry, products, services, and treatments a plus
• Ability to use required personal protective equipment.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Pest Control Technician:
You must be organized, able to work independently, communicate effectively with co-workers, management, & customers, be service oriented, have a willingness to learn, and have a clean driver’s license. No experience necessary, we pay your full wage while you train on the job.
Customer Service Representative:
Someone who is level-headed, patient, and can multi-task does well at our company. A typical day involves answering inbound phone calls, scheduling & preparing technician appointments and paperwork. During our busy season, we average 700 calls per day! Experience in a fast-paced, phone-based service environment is imperative.
We are also looking for experienced Telemarketers with proven experience for part-time employment in a growing department at JP McHale Pest Management Inc. Mon-Thur. evenings and two Saturdays a month required. Salary and commission. Huge potential for a motivated seller! Email cover letter and resume.
Interested candidates looking to work for a well-established organization with opportunities for career growth and income should email their resume and cover letter. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Excellent benefits- including medical & dental, 401K, paid holidays, sick & vacation time and a great work environment! Many opportunities for the right candidate.