Quality Pest Protection Services Proven Solutions. Guaranteed Results.
Pests are capable of spreading a multitude of diseases – causing the exact types of physical ailments your healthcare facility is designed to treat. Additionally, they’re also a threat to your building’s structure, affecting the bottom line of even the biggest of healthcare corporations in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. With dependable pest control from JP McHale Pest Management, you don’t have to let pests be a threat to your Tri-State Area hospital, clinic, or treatment center any longer.
Your Healthcare Facility’s Biggest Pest Risks
Pests tend to find hiding spots where they can live without detection which means that doctors, patients, and visitors, who go about their routines, may have no knowledge of the threat that may be nestled nearby. Rats, mice, and cockroaches are known to spread harmful illnesses like salmonellosis and the plague, while birds – specifically, their droppings – are also disease-ridden. In addition to a disease risk, pests are also a financial risk for healthcare facilities as they can destroy equipment
How We Cover Infestations in the Healthcare Industry
At JP McHale Pest Management, we offer a range of science-based pest control methods to stop infestations at the source. Our treatment options cover the most common – and problematic – pests present in healthcare buildings. We’ll also provide documentation to keep you informed on our progress, including critical issues so you can keep your patients’ safety and your company’s finances in check. Take advantage of our specific commercial services:
- Cockroach Management: Because roaches spread nasty odors and harmful microbes, we have a program dedicated to eradicating them in full from your facility.
- Rodent Exclusion: Rodents reproduce fast, allowing their destruction and disease to spread across large healthcare buildings. In return, our program both eliminates and prevents the pests.
- Bird Control and Exclusion: To combat birds’ illnesses and corrosive droppings, our program controls the pests – indoors and out – and sanitizes your facility.
Go with JP McHale for Your Healthcare Facility Pest Solutions
Pests don’t have to cause detriment to your healthcare establishment. No matter if you’re managing a large hospital, a mid-sized clinic, or a small practice, we have a pest control solution – developed by our team of Cornell scientists – you can count on.
Experience the JP McHale pest management difference today – contact us to cover your healthcare facility!
Customized care for better customer care. The below programs are specifically designed for our commercial clients with these great benefits
- Centralized billing for multiple locations
- Discrete service times for brand protection
- Flexible programs to meet your expectations and budget
- Detailed electronic service reporting and online access
- Bar coded equipment to insure accountability and quality
Contact us today for a free inspection
Intensive Targeted Pest Treatment
- Customized for your special and unique situation
- Designed to crash existing pest populations beneath social and economic thresholds
- Precise, by design, for immediate impact
- Sets the stage for maintaining a pest free environment
Flying Insect Management Programs
- An integrated enhancement to your existing sanitation program
- Strategically installed Insect Light Traps and/or Air Curtains intercept early signs of activity
- Bio-solution products eat up fermenting organic debris that serve as harborage sites
- Detailed examinations uncover breeding sites for targeted harborage elimination
Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Customized for your unique and special situation
- A strategic approach employing a mixed bag of mechanical, physical, cultural and least toxic product methodology
- Designed to chronically impact pest populations by eliminating harborage sites, rotating inventory, intense monitoring of pest pressure
- Frequent examinations enable the program to pivot according to predictable pest pressure spikes
Community Management Programs
- Customized to meet expectations of a multi-family dwelling or community
- Communication and dissemination of information is a key component
- Preventative treatments focus on common areas with exterior treatment options available
- Programs can be bundled for individual unit owners and tenants