If you suspect a bed bug problem in your Connecticut, New York or New Jersey home or business, J.P. McHale Pest Management, Inc. is your turn-key solution for achieving effective results.
There are 3 steps you must take to rid your home or business of bed bugs:
1. Identification. Identifying what kind of pest problem you are dealing with is the first step to reaching a solution. If you aren’t sure what bed bugs look like or what the signs for a bed bug infestation are, visit our Pest Identification Library for more information. The earlier bed bugs are detected, the more effective our elimination process will be.
2. Treatment. So you have bed bugs in your CT, NJ or NY home or business – now what? Turn to the pest management company that has more than 40 years of experience working to eliminate bed bugs from homes and businesses across the Northeast – J.P. McHale Pest Management Inc. Depending on the extent of your property’s bed bug infestation, we can provide the following options: thermal pest solutions, hepa vacuum treatments, cryonite applications, low-risk applications, and mattress covers and encasements.
3. Prevention. Now that you’ve solved your bed bug infestation problem, how do you prevent it from occurring again? Here are some bed bug prevention tips to keep in mind when looking to avoid bed bugs:
• Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation
• Check your sheets for tell-tale blood spots
• Before you bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses or box springs, into your home or business, examine them thoroughly for signs of a bed bug infestation.
• Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed bugs
If you are living in CT, NJ or NY, please don’t hesitate to contact JP McHale Pest Management, Inc. with any questions you may have regarding bed bug identification, treatment or prevention. We would also be happy to give you a free estimate on any of our bed bug treatment programs.